Unix/Linux System Engineer (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 20/05/2023
We are looking for a Unix/Linux System Engineer for one of our clients in Luxembourg City with a large-scale IT environment. This company is specialized in data & business process outsourcing.
As a Unix/Linux System Engineer you will :
- Perform various Unix/Linux Systems Administration tasks on large and heterogeneous environment with highly critical asset
- Troubleshoot Unix/Linux operating system, storage, network related incident
- Install, configure, and maintain standard and non-standard Unix/Linux physical and virtual servers.
- Ensure compliance of Unix/Linux asset with existing security guideline (Hardening, Auditing, Patching, Network segregation).
- Ensure compliance with defined data protection, disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Monitoring of Unix/Linux infrastructure asset and provide proactive remediation.
- Review and validate infrastructure design, provide expert technical advice on one or several technologies used in the environment.
- Implement, test and validate new standards or technologies.
- Write, maintain and handover related operational process documentation.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Unix/Linux System Engineer
- You are strongly experienced in : Solaris 10 & 11, RedHat Linux (6, 7 and 8) and/or Aix 7 System
- You have some expertise in troubleshooting complex issues (Level 3)
- You have a good Experience with :
- Virtualization & Cloud technologies : Solaris LDOM & Zone, Aix LPAR, VMware & Azure
- Network Technology and services : Solaris Cluster, Aix HACMP
- Automation: Solaris automated installer, AIX NIM Server, RehHat Satellite
- You are able to work within short deadlines
- Available to work on call 24/7 one week/month
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). French will be considered as an asset.
If you are interested by this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your application to the following adress : email@example.com