IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f)
Experis Luxembourg is currently searching for an IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f) to strengthen an infrastructure team on behalf of a client from the private sector, based in Luxembourg.
As a part of our IT team responsible for ensuring smooth system and application availability to the business, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Monitor a multi-platform IT environment (Windows, Unix, Linux) using available management tools.
- Ensure the efficient functioning of IT systems.
- Ensure availability of IT systems and applications for the company's users and customers.
- Handle / troubleshoot user requests and issues.
- Participate in the creation and update of the department's internal documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science with a first experience in Windows, Unix or Linux Windows environments.
- Strong proficiency in office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Familiarity with scheduling and/or monitoring tools is desirable.
- Excellent adaptability, analytical skills, and ability to summarize information.
- Flexible (willing to work on a round-the-clock basis - 3x8, 7/7).
- Fluent in French with good command of English (German or Luxembourgish is an asset).
If you have a passion for infrastructure administration and are willing to improve your skills in this field, we encourage you to apply.