Information Security Agent (m/f)
Encevo is a leading and sustainable energy player in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. Committed to ensure a secure access and competitive supply of energy, Encevo actively helps shaping the transition to a sustainable energy sector. It does so by embracing technology, deploying innovative solutions and partnering up with local communities.
Encevo people are empowered professionals who share the company’s strive for excellence. All together, we are mobilised to prepare our markets for the energy of tomorrow.
- You support, implement, control and follow the information security requirement and ensure compliance with the relevant regulations
- You advise, develop and implement processes of risk identification, assessment and remediation, exception management etc.
- You carry out risk analysis according to the methodology in place
- You identify, coordinate the treatment and remediation of security incidents in support to CISO
- You report to the regulatory authorities according to the relevant regulations: NIS, GDPR, Network Security code ENTSO-E etc.
- You monitor and control the implementation of treatment plans as identified in the analyses or in projects
- You develop the security procedures, standards and baselines for operational teams
- You participate in the implementation, integration and recurring maintenance of security control solutions based on ISO 27002 and GRC
- You support ISO 27x certification process
- You liaise with other security correspondents within the organization, with the Group’s CISP, IT and suppliers
- Bachelor (Bac+3) or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer sciences or equivalent
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function
- Good Information Security knowledge based on the ISO 2700x family, in particular
- Risk assessment
- Access management
- Operations security
- Incidents response
- Vulnerability management
- Good knowledge in the following IT Security domains:
- Identity & Access governance solutions
- Mail & Web gateways
- Web application & Next Generation Firewalls (VPN, IPS, Anti-malware, Sandbox, URL Filtering)
- Network Access Control technologies
- Remote Access solutions
- Demonstrated ability for complex problem analysis and resolution
- Team oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in French and English. A good knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send us your application.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.