Senior Developer Web Apps (f/m/d)
Veröffentlicht am 11/05/2023
Senior Developer Web Apps (f/m/d)
As part of Dennemeyer Innovation business unit, our mission is to provide, digitalize and automate core services and technologies by connecting them to a #onedennemeyer tech ecosystem.
Our goal is to make our standardized platform services, including the Group's backbone payment processing technology, available to other business units of Dennemeyer as well as to market them to external customers worldwide through integration with their platforms, web and software applications.
As part of the Web Apps team you will develop new features adhering to our high-quality standards for our customer-facing web applications (the IP Lounge and portfolio management app). Your daily tasks involve analysis, bug fixing deploying and monitor the products your team is responsible for. As member of an agile team you will closely work together with Team Lead, Product Manager, Quality Engineers and other Full-Stack Developers. Let's innovate together!
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new features for our products
- Code, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the best product
- Contribute to the continuous front-end development of the existing product
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews
- Align with end-users to deliver best results
- Bring in new ideas to improve existing code base
- Operate platform and support other stakeholders from our offices around the world with technical training
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications "You build it, you run it"
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills – in person, via email and via phone
- Experience with client side SPA frameworks such as AngularJS / Angular / React / VueJs
- Very good knowledge of .NET framework (4.7 and above, .NET 6) and C#, ASP.NET (Core / Web API / OWIN)
- Understanding of development principles : SOLID, TDD, DRY, KISS
- Very good knowledge of SQL. No-SQL is considered as an asset
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to detail
Join us and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.