Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
- Calculate and review daily tax reports for cross-borders funds
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients’ needs
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators …) when necessary
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Act as a data expert, prepare data for data analysis
- Integrate a dynamic and great team
- Hold a bachelor degree in economics, accounting, business or tax with a strong interest in the investment fund industry
- Have a first experience in financial / tax reporting or fund accounting
- Have good command of Excel tools
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset