With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Risk Advisory team is specialized in a wide range of risk and capital management services for banking institutions, including designing value adding yet pragmatic solutions to meet regulatory requirements borne by the Banking Union (CRR/CRD IV, SREP, BRRD, etc.). We work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver customized and commensurate methodologies to help them identifying, assessing, measuring, mitigating and reporting on risks they face.
Your next challenge
- Actively contributing to Basel III regulatory compliance projects for local and international banks and investment firms
- Supporting our clients fulfilling the prudential reporting obligations (FINREP, Extended COREP, BCL statistical reporting, etc.)
- Improving and optimising operational processes to produce regulatory reporting
- Developing cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis, interpretation of sector trends and presentation of results to clients
- Relying on your knowledge, experience and communication skills to deliver excellent quality services to clients
- Acting as the key point of contact for regulatory matters within the team
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
- Have a Master's degree in business administration, finance, economics or engineering
- Good knowledge of the CRR/CRD IV regulatory framework
- Have a first relevant professional experience in prudential reporting requirements for banks (incl. FINREP, Extended COREP, AnaCredit and BCL statistical reporting)
- User experience of leading third-party vendor regulatory reporting solutions for banks is an asset
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team with a result-driven attitude
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and French