With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your next challenge
- Develop and maintain the daily reporting for our clients
- Support the production of daily transaction regulatory reporting
- Expand your knowledge of financial transaction reporting and the process around onboarding them
- Support implementation projects
- Conduct workshops once comfortable with reporting process and data requirements
- Build client relationships by conducting research on the client, understanding the clients goals and needs, and communicating regularly with the client
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics or Finance
- Are keen to learn how we cater to our clients needs and our financial solutions
- Are details oriented
- Are able to raise any potential issues when presented
- Understand international tax regimes and/or financial reporting
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and willingness to take on responsibilities across different types of reporting
- Fluent in English and French. German is an asset