CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an OPS engineer (M/W) for one of our customers.
- You develop and represent Operations Engineers expertise and share it with the team
- You are responsible for the operational maintenance and the deployments in acceptance and production of all assets in your scope
- You are the single point of contact of the centraOperations team for various stakeholders
- You take an active part in the evolution of deployment procedures & standards for all kinds of components
- You implement inter-application flows and ensure consistency in process execution, addressing topics such as alerting, job scheduling, dependency management
- You improve the quality of deliveries by automating the deployments wherever possible
- You handle technology watch in the area of production tooling
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- You are able to work in an Agile, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the Linux server and Windows server environments is a must
- Knowledge of – or willing to learn – Ansible, TWS or equivalent, XFB or equivalent, or the Perl language is a strong asset
- Past experience as a developer in the Java or Cobol paradigm is an asset
- Basic knowledge of the IBM z/OS and DB/2 environments, WAS, Apache, ITM-Omnibus will be a plus
- You are able to speak and write fluently in French and you have good knowledge in English, to communicate easily with users
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- Willingness to work occasionally weekends as required
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.