CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Linux engineer (M/W) for our internal delivery center & our clients.
- System administration of mainly Linux platform;
- You will have to manage the installation, automation, tuning and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure;
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform;
- First to Third level support;
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start:
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You can demonstrate initiative, self-motivation with keen attention to detail;
- You are able to speak French & English.
It would be even more perfect if:
- You have at least 3 years experiences in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like: RedHat, VMWare, Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python...), Database, etc.
- You also have good documentation skills;
- ITIL certification would be an added-value.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.