CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Data Development Engineer (M/W) for one of our clients.
You will be involved in data import/export/transformation, reference data management, query optimization and reengineering, data privacy management, data security management, data retention management, semi-structured and unstructured data management. You will provide technical support and collaborate with the internal IT team.
- You have experience (>5 years) with SQL, Oracle and DB2. Neo4J and Cassandra are appreciated
- You have knowledge/experience with Shell scripting, Perl, Python
- You are recognized for your good facilitation and communication skills adapted to various stakeholders
- You are capable of handling a technical analysis and the associated implementation
- You have experience in working in agile environment (Scrum, XP, …)
- You are fluent in English and French
- Knowledge/experience in Java is appreciated.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.