CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Azure / Office 365 Engineer (M/W) for one of our customers.
- Support the client in his transition to the Cloud (Microsoft Azure).
- Work with architects and cloud Engineers to implement software solution in the Cloud (e.g. Exchange Online, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Act as second or third-line support as far as those solutions are concerned.
- Deploy and manage applications using Azure Intunes.
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 rollout.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 & Azure
- You have a deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies and advance knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and tools.
- You have an experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD
- You have an experience in deploying Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- You have an experience in Azure monitoring tools
- You have an experience with PowerShell scripting
- You have knowledge of virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes / AKS / Docker)
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with users.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.