Your field of responsibility
Join fund accounting team at Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and you will discover the fund industry. Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) has a large panel of clients and work on a daily basis on a multitude of financial products. Your role will be to support the fund accountants to produce the figures for our clients.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with additional teams outside our department to manage investigations or requests. The team counts 18 peoples and values transparency and team spirit.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a trainee with a school convention to join our Fund Accounting Team for a period of 6 to 12 months.
The successful candidate will convince us with:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and enthusiasm to collaborate with the team;
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French and/or German will be considered an asset);
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.