Information Security Trainee (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 13/11/2021
Cebi Luxembourg S.A.
Cebi is a leading developer and manufacturer of components for automotive applications, household appliances, ventilation, electric vehicles and other industrial applications, employing more than 3000 people in 13 countries. Among its customers are the most prestigious automotive and household appliances manufacturers.
Since its establishment in 2011, Cebi International S.A, the mother company of Cebi, has grown dynamically along with the strong development of the Group. Cebi International S.A. is located in Steinsel, Luxembourg, in the same offices as its affiliated production company Cebi Luxembourg S.A.
The Information Security Trainee will work with business and IT teams under the responsibility of the Information Security Manager of the group Cebi. He will engage with internal collaborators on all matters pertaining to Information Security.
- Maintain a compliance documentation framework aligned with ISO 2700X;
- Include all required policies, procedures and related support documents;
- Work with information owners to provide required information;
ISMS Operations Management
- Maintain the ISMS artifacts;
- Manage all required ISMS recurring activities through to success;
- Periodic review of essential components of the ISMS, including: procedures, and supporting documents, application access, network controls, etc., vendor/supplier relationships.
- Maintain ISO 27001 documentation as required to integrate the ISMS with the requirements of the business, management, and internal/external audit;
- Employee awareness and training
- On-boarding enrollment, off-boarding deactivation, emerging threats, or business opportunities
- Develop and deliver non-exempt training
- Recognized University Degree (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in IT or Information Security;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure/Network/Security;
- Operating in a compliance oriented environment;
- Discretion in handling confidential information;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English.