BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our External Audit team, we are currently looking for a:
German speaking Audit Manager (m/f)
You will be joining the External audit team composed of more than 100 dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is mostly composed of German speaking industrial and commercial clients from several sectors.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of diverse clients;
- Organize and supervise audit engagements;
- Handle the management of the team during field work and ensure the efficiency of engagements in accordance with the deadlines given by the clients and quality requirements of the BDO audit methodology;
- Guarantee the profitability of the engagements and monitor that budgets are respected;
- Evaluate your success based on the success of the team you are part of, with a real talent for training, motivating, and developing your colleagues;
- Be in regular contact with your clients to build relationships based on trust. You will anticipate and respond to their needs, becoming a respected business partner. Your initiative and professionalism will help you expand BDO’s portfolio of clients;
- Participate in the growth and the influence of BDO by promoting our services and representing the company at external events;
- Have the opportunity to write articles and / or hold seminars as well as participate in internal and external working groups.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics, Management or Business School, preferably with an option audit or control;
- You are or will be a certified public accountant;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in External Audit;
- You speak German and English fluently. French or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- You have excellent communication skills, you are flexible and you know how to manage the unexpected;
- You are organized and precise in all aspects of your work;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!