BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Corporate Finance team, we are currently looking for a:
Corporate Finance Manager (m/f)
Supervising BDO Corporate Finance junior professionals and supervised by BDO Corporate Finance experienced professionals, you will strengthen your professional know-how. BDO Corporate Finance offers a wide range of services, which include Valuation, Transaction Services, Merger & Acquisitions, Financial Advisory and Modelling.
In your role, you will:
- Lead work streams on a wide spectrum of corporate finance services including M&A, valuation, business modelling and due diligence assignments;
- Take responsibility for the preparation of clear client reports and other deliverables in French and English;
- Guide and coach junior team members;
- Identify new business opportunities and pitch to clients, playing a face role, participating to presentations and workshops.
- You have at least 6 years of experience either in corporate finance, investment banking or transaction services;
- You hold a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline;
- You hold a relevant professional qualification such as CFA, CAIA;
- You display business acumen/commercial awareness and can identify business development opportunities;
- You are native French level speaker and fluent in English. Any other European language will be considered as an asset;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!