Junior Depositary Analyst (m/f)
Reports to Depositary Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day functions of the Aztec Luxembourg depositary services offering under the direction of a Depositary Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
- Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
- Prepare periodic cash reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of depositary procedure
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- You hold a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or equivalent (Bachelor or Master degree)
- The candidate will have the opportunity to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing you career with a well-known company on the market that puts our clients at the center of everything we do
- Excellent command in English is required (any other languages will be considered as an advantage).
We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”