For one of our client, an Asset Manager located in Kirchberg, we are currently looking for a Transfer Agency Oversight & Operations Officer:
- You will be responsible for performing first level of interrogation and identification of issues which require escalation to functional management for interventions and onward decision making
- You will have to complete the day to day operational activities under TA Oversight & Operations remit.
- You will have to agree and supervising the overall performance against targets, standards and timelines and ensuring remedial action or escalation is taken as required.
- You will build an open and effective communication channel with third-party administration and internal partners
- You will have to participate in Service Review meetings to ensure regulatory breaches and service quality issues are mediated, addressed and resolved
- You will provide support when crucial to run and resolve any queries received
- You will be supporting local input and signing off to third-party administration and internal partners to support the companie’s projects for product developments, regulatory change and business requirement changes
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Luxembourg regulatory returns and/or statistics are completed and submitted within the approved timescales
- Significative experience in Transfer Agency and overall understanding of TA organisation and the interaction between different departments
- Experience of supervising systems, processes and service standards an advantage
- Knowledge of UCITS, SICAV and QIF/FCP Regulations
- Awareness of Real Estate market
- Flexibility and willing to travel when required
- Perfect command of English, any other language is an asset
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
Don't hesitate to apply for this job if you want more details about it!