- Support the review of the KYC documentation of corporate clients performed by the Analyst level.
- Act as SME on more complex KYC refresh cases
- Act as subject matter expert on AML/KYC for other business areas
- Monitor activities surrounding the KYC refresh process including but not limited to:
- Adherence to timeline
- Breach escalation
- Manage daily enquiries on KYC refresh and AML related matters from other business teams.
- Contribute to policy changes initiatives and impact assessment onto KYC Refresh day-to-day process.
- Assist in other activities performed by the team, as needed. For example: Collaborate with Global Risk & Control Asia/EMEA team members in Luxembourg, Poznan, Frankfurt and Hyderabad.
- Work closely with senior team members based in Luxembourg to ensure consistency in the application of AML policy in the EMEA region
- 4+ years of AML, Internal Controls, or Risk Analysis applicable experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior Transfer Agency experience (Operations, Client Service, AML/KYC…) or mutual funds experience is preferred but not a must.
- AML, Compliance or Internal Controls certifications considered as an asset
- Eager to join a new team.
- Flexible approach towards office / hybrid / remote work arrangements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work in an independent and efficient manner.
- Proven to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing/growing environment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistently and search for course of action outside established guidelines when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Knowledgeable in MS Office tools
Our client, is offering a permanent contract.