To strengthen the multicultural and dynamic team of our partner company, a financial service provider, we are looking for a Senior Accountant.
Located in the city center of Luxembourg, easily accessible by public transport, this firm will also allow you to benefit from the other advantages of its geographical location, such as the shops, restaurants and green spaces that the Luxembourg capital offers.
In addition to the above-mentioned privileges, the understanding and availability of the managers towards their employees will make you feel supported. The flexible working hours will provide you with a good work-life balance and allow you to enjoy the benefits of this strategic location such as the many cafés.
Composed of approximately twenty employees, you will have your own individual office in which you will set up a space of your own (family photos, ...) where you can work in a peaceful and serene atmosphere.
Senior Accountant - Your Role:
- You will manage the accounting (from encoding to the closing) of the clients, mainly composed of SOPARFI, in an autonomous and operational way
- You will be in charge of tax returns, both for corporate tax and VAT
- You will prepare the financial statements, supporting documents and periodic reports for the company's board of directors and its clients
- You will ensure the accuracy of the company and client files from account opening to the eventual liquidation in collaboration with the corporate officer and the managers
Senior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French and English. German and Luxembourgish will be an asset
- You have a university degree in accounting or tax
- You are proactive, organised and autonomous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and BOB50 software are a real advantage
Senior Accountant - What We Offer:
- An attractive salary of up to €60 000 gross per year depending on your experience, meal vouchers, health insurance company and a discretionary bonus are waiting for you
- A cosmopolitan and dynamic environment in which you can develop and grow over the long term
- A strategic and pleasant geographical location offering easy access by public transport and a workplace located in the heart of the capital
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.