You want to manage a team...
You are a lawyer with expertise in banking...
You are motivated to join a growing law firm...
You want to work with CAC40 clients or multinationals...
You want to work with the philosophy of well-being and collaborative management...
Our client, a law firm established for more than 30 years in Luxembourg, is actively looking for its future leader of the Banking Department.
- You will advise your clients on banking & finance matters
- You will be up to date with all legal developments in the market concerning this sector
- You will draft all necessary documents and do all the negotiation
- You will manage some junior profiles and give practical training
- You will manage your files and communicate with all relevant departments
- You will manage your team to achieve results while ensuring the well-being of your staff
- You have at least 7 years experience in a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are highly motivated, you like to work in a team, you have a spirit of initiative and like to develop your skills
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a wide range of knowledge and skills in banking sector
- An experience within a company that will give you the opportunity to evolve in a friendly and dynamic environment
- An attractive package depending on your experience and skills, with a substantial bonus
- The choice to work as an independent lawyer or as an employee
- The opportunity to prove yourself in order to have the possibility of becoming a Partner one day
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.