Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Senior Officer – Fund Corporate Services
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company law and fund regulation;
- Organizing board meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action points;
- Coordinating shareholders’ meetings and drafting resolutions;
- Reviewing fund documentation with critical analysis;
- Working autonomously and with tight deadlines;
- Maintaining corporate files of own client base;
- Liaising with the CSSF, notaries, lawyers and banks;
- Providing timely and quality delivery of services to clients.
- You are graduated in business administration, economics, law or finance;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have a good understanding of Luxembourg fund industry (actors, laws and regulations);
- You are fluent in English. Any other language would be considered as an asset;
- You are diligent and well-organized;
- You have good communication skills and can act proactively;
- You are team-oriented.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.