Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Manager – Corporate Services (m/f)
- Management of a team of corporate officers from Junior to Manager level and communication by providing regular feedback;
- Development of the overall performance of the team members, ensuring reporting deadlines are met (annual accounts, RBE, FATCA/CRS etc.) with oversight on planning, scheduling and monitoring of workloads;
- Ensuring that internal processes and procedures are applied;
- Guarantee the correct level of resourcing in the short-term through absence management and in the mid-term through capacity planning and participate to the recruitment;
- Monitoring of the team members’ appraisal, targets setting and career development;
- Assuming managerial role model and adopt the “can do” behavior and positive attitude in everyday business, client, process and staff situation.
- Management of a portfolio of clients ensuring a high level of client satisfaction;
- Maintaining and building long-term client relationships;
- Ensuring responsiveness and timely handing of client’s requests, ensuring delivery of services of high quality level of services;
- Contributing in business development via cross-selling and client relationships, representing and promoting a positive image of the company.
Operations / Financials:
- Acting as manager and/or director of companies;
- Assuming all duties relating to mandates – participation to board meetings and review / ensure critical analysis on the documentation to be executed notably in case of complex transactional files;
- Being fully knowledgeable and diligent about risk affecting clients and Arendt Services alike;
- Taking ownership for end-to-end problem resolution, including root cause analysis, solution alternatives, business casing, decision triggering and implementation;
- Demonstrating commitment to company’s goals and strategy;
- Handling the approval of invoices and follow up of cash collection;
- Controlling of profitability / budget / overruns and monitor financial targets of team members.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law (minimum Bachelor) or Economics;
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in a trust company in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You have a previous experience in managing and coaching a team and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge in French;
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills;
- You are client driven and rigorous;
- You are able to maintain and develop clients relationships.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.