Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
We are looking for: Senior Business Analyst
The business analyst will work closely with the project manager to support client on business strategy and project management.
- Analysing and documenting operational business needs and identifying viable solutions;
- Identifying each client’s project and establishing customer classes as well as their characteristics;
- Conducting interviews to gather each client’s requirements (via questionnaires, surveys, site visits….);
- Analysing and checking these requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility and conformity to standards;
- Providing guidance and instruction to junior staff members.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree from a business or engineering school;
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg;
- You are familiar with project management methodologies;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You are fluent in French and English. German is a strong advantage;
- You have proven ability to manage a team;
- You have a strong interest in IT tools;
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment;
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial working environment that prioritizes team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment that promotes diversity, talent & ideas;
- The opportunity to interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
- If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application;
- All applications will be treated confidentially.