Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF - Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector ("PSF").
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting for our Internal Finance department a:
- Greeting and handling of clients, visitors and suppliers;
- Management of internal and external calls;
- Supervision and preparation of meeting rooms in collaboration with the Intendant;
- Order taking and supervision of logistical preparation for lunches in collaboration with the Intendant;
- Assisting the Intendant in internal and external customer service as requested by the supervisor;
- Receiving DHL-UPS and other packages;
- Mail reception, distribution and electronic filing.
- Management of visitor parking in collaboration with the Facility Officer.
- Management of the Conference Center meeting rooms.
- Booking of cabs;
- Participation in the logistical organization of events (catering, training...) organized by Arendt at the request of the supervisor;
- Participation in the maintenance of the Business Center: update of the entries and exits, management of telephone calls and customer requests, update of the signage in this area.
- Various other administrative tasks.
- You hold a diploma (BTS, Bac Pro, or similar) in hotel/tourism;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience as a receptionist, ideally in high-end establishments, hotels or service companies;
- You have an excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is considered an asset;
- You are dynamic, with an excellent presentation and very good interpersonal skills, you know how to adapt to each request in order to satisfy the client;
- You are a team player and show flexibility in the accomplishment of your tasks.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.