Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Junior Associate - Bank Lending & Structured Finance (F/M)
- You will strengthen the “Bank Lending – Structured Finance” team and will advise, draw up and negotiate all forms of contracts within the framework of local and international financing transactions and securitisation operations;
- You will advise on financial law, securities law, contract law and insolvency law;
- You will form part of a multicultural and dynamic team collaborating on transaction-related matters with an international dimension;
- You will be involved in matters on a long-term basis, take part in meetings with clients as well as in telephone conferences.
- You hold a postgraduate university degree in business law (Master 2 from France, Belgium or Luxembourg, ideally completed with an LL.M. degree from the UK or the US);
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written. Fluency in German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage;
- You are autonomous, flexible, have good writing skills and a capacity to analyse legal texts;
- You are rigorous and persevering;
- You are proactive and dynamic;
- Any previous experience in the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work and continuous learning;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- A tutoring scheme, internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.