Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting within our various practice areas:
Entry-Level Legal Associates (m/f)
- You will join a team a highly skilled legal professionals who are experts in their fields. You will quickly have direct involvement in a variety of legal cases under the guidance of senior team members. Your tasks will include :
- Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts;
- Conducting legal research;
- Participating in meetings and/or conference calls with clients to discuss their projects;
- Following up on client requests and drafting opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- Becoming rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- Our international client base will allow you to work on diversified cases in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- You hold a university degree in law (Master 1 or 2), ideally completed by an LL.M degree in an English speaking country;
- You have gained some initial professional experience through internships in international law firms;
- You are fluent in English, and ideally also French or German;
- You have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A strong internal training program and opportunities for career development;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.