Join the European Law Firm of the year!
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office in Kirchberg, we are looking for a:
Bilingual Personal Assistant (EN/FR)
- Managing the time schedule of a Senior Partner who is also the Head of Business Unit. Monitoring calendars to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Managing the Partner’s inbox on a daily basis, dispatching e-mails to the persons in charge and follow up on matters respecting priorities;
- Scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls across multiple times zones, organising internal and external events/ meetings, venue organisation and preparation of required documents. Taking meeting notes;
- Assisting and coordinating of all administrative tasks related to one client portfolio. Maintaining and monitoring the entire life cycle of a client file from opening until closing. Supporting the person in charge of the file to coordinate the value chain;
- Ensuring that the allocated portfolio is in compliance with the firm’s rules and standards, such as the KYC process for example;
- Updating case software: obtaining and managing all correspondence related to the portfolio. Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy. GED administration: filing of documents in accordance with the applicable document naming and version numbering convention;
- Updating CRM database precisely on a regular basis;
- Booking business travel arrangements.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management or Business Administration;
- You have at least 5 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant in an international and fast paced environment;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with the necessary eye for detail and problem solving skills;
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French and English with ideally a good command of German;
- You are highly proficient in MS Office;
- You are able to work autonomously and as a team player;
- You are able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.