Custody Operations Process & Change Support
Veröffentlicht am 19/05/2023
Apex Group Luxembourg
We are currently looking for a Custody Operations function, who will act as Process and Change Support.
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance, and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast-growing platform to allow you to thrive.
- Support of the Client onboarding process for the Department
- Support Complaint Management for Custody Operations
- Regulatory Watch for Custody Operations related requirements
- Process and Project Management. Support automatization of Department processes.
- Coordinate Release Changes for the Department
- Identify required functionality along with opportunities to improve processes and user
- Project Management for Custody Operations
- Monitoring of department related deadlines
- Process Documnetation Support
- Support Department Head on specific topics
- Analytical, problem-solving, communication, presentation, and argumentation skills
- Good understanding of economic relationships and the processes of a bank
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Excellent communication skills in English (fluent), additional languages skills German (would be an asset)
- Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in a relevant field (economics, business administration, finance, etc.)
- Professional experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of MS Office products(in particular Excel) , further system knowledge e.g. IBSY, SWIFT, etc. would be an asset
- Good organisational skills
- Project skills
What will you get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.