AML Compliance Analyst – Risk and Compliance Services
**** Fluency in German & English languages is an essential requirement.
Amazon Payments Europe.(APE) is seeking a dynamic, innovative and driven Compliance Analyst to join our growing Compliance team. This role is critical to ensure the rapid expansion of Amazon’s payments business, develop Amazon Payments’ compliance strategies and ensure rigorous implementation across all functions within the company to guarantee sustained regulatory compliance.
The Compliance Analyst role is part of a team responsible for completing and reviewing key compliance work across multiple payments licences. The Analyst is a key component of the “second line of defence” in Amazon’s compliance and risk management governance structure.
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with legal, operations, product, risk management, marketing, and finance. You may also be involved in driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing compliance, business and customer needs to protect Amazon and help to drive a culture of Compliance and great customer experience.
Key job responsibilities
• Complete Customer Due Diligence Checks.
• Validate seller documents and information.
• Highlight any exceptions, resolve and document results.
• Ensure your findings are recorded and escalate any areas of concern to management to ensure issues are rectified.
• Report back to business functions on compliance performances.
• Assist with implementation of regulatory changes into business operations in a timely manner.
• Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
• Assist in the creation and monitoring of reports and metrics for AML tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
• Provide support and AML subject matter expertise to investigations/operational staff to help them understand AML requirements as they relate to their function.
• Assist in the creation and monitoring of reports and metrics for KYC and AML tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
• Fluency in German and English is essential • Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Law, Science, Compliance or Economics. • 1-2 years previous AML/Compliance experience. • Strong working knowledge of Compliance, AML and KYC related laws and other relevant regulations. • Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• An AML related certification. • Payments or e-commerce background. • Fluency in other European languages is an added advantage.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.