Location: Luxembourg, LU
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an AML/KYC TRAINEE. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
- Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
- Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
- Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
- Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in law, finance or economics;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
- You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship;
- Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the duration of your traineeship.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit;
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.