AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg which provides regulatory reporting services and data dissemination to Asset Managers.
We focus on a pragmatic, cost efficient and scalable approach based on a hybrid operational model allowing our team’s expertise and automation to deliver added value to our clients.
AlphaOmega currently employs more than 20 collaborators and we plan to enhance our presence in Europe by opening 3 new offices in Dublin, Paris and Geneva by 2025.
In order to strengthen our team, we currently have an exciting opportunity as:
To serve over 50 clients based in Luxembourg, France, UK, Ireland and Switzerland.
- Review & negotiation of providers’ contracts
- Check & negotiation of clients’ contracts
- Watch of European and local finance regulations for new updates
- Review and translation of the regulations to operational processes
- Recently graduated Master’s Legal
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French.
- Ready to work in a very dynamic environment
We offer career development, an attractive bonus plan and a great place to work in Luxembourg.
If you share our values:
QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK
And are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae.