AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg which provides regulatory reporting services and data dissemination to Asset Managers.
We focus on a pragmatic, cost efficient and scalable approach based on a hybrid operational model allying our team’s expertise and automation to deliver added value to our clients.
AlphaOmega currently employs more than 20 collaborators and we plan to enhance our presence in Europe by opening 3 new offices in Dublin, Paris and Geneva by 2025.
In order to strengthen our team, we currently have an exciting opportunity as:
Junior Python developer (F/M)
To serve over 50 clients based in Luxembourg, France, UK, Ireland and Switzerland.
As part of the software development team you will work in an agile environment to help us build products and capabilities to reduce cost, improve speed & reliability of our reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with the team’s developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Write, test and maintain code
- Write documentation
- Improving your coding skills by learning to write extendable and maintainable code
Recently graduated or about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application.
- Python (experience with pandas is a plus), SQL, Git
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures and problem solving
- Good communication skills
We offer career development, an attractive bonus plan and a great place to work in Luxembourg.
If you share our values:
QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK
And are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae!