In-House Legal Counsel – Prestige, Extensive Salary Package
We are currently assisting this highly esteemed Holding company in its search for an In-House Legal Counsel. The company is located in an exceptionally modern and luminous office building in Luxembourg-City, which it also owns, and which is also proof of its very professional image.
With investments primarily within real estate and private equity, both in Luxembourg and abroad (Asia, America and other European countries), they have developed great stability and prestige. For this reason, their team has been able to grow up to 50 employees over their several departments.
However, you will evolve in a human-sized team where everyone uses its strengths to help the team advance together so helping one another is highly important. Furthermore, the Holding company offers a training budget to each of its employees so they never feel like they are stagnating in their knowledge or skills.
As a result, you will be able to climb up the ladder and continue to evolve in the hierarchy in the company if you so wish, as this is certainly not required. To reward you for your daily investment, the holding company will offer you a very attractive salary package so you always feel valued.
Your Responsibilities | In house – Legal Counsel – Holding - PFS
- You serve as Legal Counsel and advise the group and its subsidiaries on daily business operations and safeguard conformity with laws and regulations.
- You ensure that legal frameworks surrounding a plethora of transactions the group enters into is not trespassed.
- You contribute to the drafting, the reviewing as well as the establishment of legal agreements/contracts, including with regards to mergers & acquisitions, and negotiate with third parties (banks, service providers, etc.).
- You engage in Legal and Regulatory Surveillance and anticipate necessary updates in terms of strategy and operational procedures for the group and its related entities.
Profile and Career Path | In house – Legal Counsel – Holding - PFS
- You possess at least 2 years of experience as a lawyer or legal counsel in a Management Company, a Law Firm or specialized PFS in Luxembourg. More experience will of course be appreciated but is not mandatory.
- You are fluent in English, as this is the most common language spoken internally and will also facilitate your integration.
- You hold a Law degree and have a strong knowledge of the investment fund industry on a local and international level.
- Your dynamic personality and comfort around ambiguous legal cases are your strengths.
Offer | In house – Legal Counsel – Holding - PFS
- The firm’s wish to assert its prestige translates in a very extensive benefits package. The fixed salary can reach up to 88 000€ depending on your profile, to which you can add meal vouchers, health insurance and a pension plan, a bonus.
- 31 days off per year will allow you to guarantee a great balance and enjoy a better work/life balance than you currently have.
- Join an open and multicultural team that will be happy to welcome you with open arms, and to share their story and experience with you.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours is also taken into account here, which is why you will never have to be stressed if your train or bus is late.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .